We appreciate your confidence in allowing us to care for your dental care needs. We are genuinely proud of our highly dedicated and experienced team of doctors, hygienists, assistants, and support staff. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality oral health care in a relaxed, safe, and comfortable environment. We are devoted to providing you with excellent patient care, and making you and your family’s visits both rewarding and educational.
Your first visit will consist of the following:
- A complete review of your dental and medical history.
- A complete oral and periodontal exam of your teeth and gums.
- A complete series of x-rays. If within the past three years you have had a complete set of X-rays taken, it would be helpful if you could obtain them before this first visit.
- An Oral Cancer Screening.
- A presentation and discussion of your individualized treatment plan which will review the results of your examination, X-rays and intraoral images taken with our digital camera
- The Doctor is available to answer any of your questions.
You will be introduced to your Treatment Counselor who will assist you with your next appointment, and review your insurance benefits and payment options.
If any questions or concerns should arise after your appointment, our Treatment Counselors are available to meet with you to answer your questions and help you select the treatment option that best suits your needs.